Monday, June 27, 2011

Finished Banner

Here it is...finally I finished it! It spells out (SCRAPBOOK JOE) and I made this for my Scrap room. I used Maya Roads chipboard banner book and the paper is from 7Gypsies one of my Favorite lines. And I added K&CO bird nest and embellishment stickers to dress it up a bit. I also added some small lights across the banner to light it up at night. I really came out quite nice, I was not sure what I was going to come up with. I think I am going to create a smaller banner with the new mini chipboard pieces I bought from paper accents. I will keep you all posted when I do but today I think I need to get into the holiday mood coming up 4th of July so I feel a layout coming on.





Until next time enjoy your beautiful day !

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...