Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look what came yesterday

  Look at what came in the mail for me yesterday. A box full of Tattered Angels!!!I was so excited because I got new colors!I added them to my inventory to see what new colors I need to get...lol I finished this 10x10 layout of my Grand Parents I found last night. I used Tim Holts paper and I made the large lace flower using a 4 inch Gluber I just recently purchased. They are just like a giant glue dot but better. I cant wait to create flowers with them using different materials. The photo of my Grand parents was taken about a year before my Grandfather passed away and its been 9 years now. I miss them both so I did this quick little layout for my Mom.

  Today will be a sad day for us because one of my cousins passed away and we are going to the services. He was from my Dads side and he recently lost his parents. So may he rest in peace.


 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...