Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do you remember Jeffy pop ?

  I did a little shopping the other day and I stopped and turned my head and I saw the tin pan of Jiffy pop popcorn. I had not see this since I was a small kid! I can remember my Grandma and Mom would make this for us as a treat on the weekends as a night time snack and back then it was tin foil not like the black tin like today. When we used to stay overnight on the weekends at Grandmas she would make this on her white old fashioned stove and I would get a kitchen chair to stand on and watch the popcorn pop into this huge foil ball. I guess this is kinda silly but it brought back really special memories to my. Just wanted to share this with you all.




I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Until next time
 post signature

1 comment:

Toni said...

Good memories. We used to get those and those special tv dinners that had the hidden prize in the desserts. More like melted plastic surprise. great memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...