Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Old Ford

 Today I spent the whole afternoon with my neighbor Marina and had a blast. We went to lunch and then it was time for a little scrapping! We just scraped the afternoon away and this is what I did. Its My Grandfather and he is holding my Mom she was a little over 1 year and my uncle was about 2. My Mom thinks it was around the 1941. And look what we had for dessert . You know summer is here when you have fresh water melon. I can remember every summer sitting on Grandmas front porch and eating watermelon with my cousins and we would see who could spit the seeds the farthest. Summers were the best at Grandmas house.Today was a wonderful sunny day with my Neighbor and we are doing it again next week.




 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...