Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pony layout

 Here is a layout I did last night I had been putting off. Its a page of one of Sal`s nieces pony photos and she was 5 years old at the time. That was 2 years back and I had put this stuff away to make it, and I just found it the other day.I used a little bit of everything I had purchased in the past. It came out good considering I had no particular line to scrap with. I hope she likes the page.



I finally got my banner punch today! I had been waiting for it but I hadn't had a chance to pick it up from my friend Mary Ann. So I went for a visit and finally get to play with my punch. Its from stamping up and she ordered one for the both of us. Lets see what I come up with this is a really cool punch cause banners are really popular right now.


Have a great week !
 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...