Monday, October 3, 2011

Cupcake baking tray

  Here is a idea I came up with yesterday. I had purchased this mini cupcake baking tray a while back at a thrift store and I said I think i can use it. I like the old used look it had so I used a little bit  of trinkets I had just sitting around. I used a lot of old pieces of costume jewelry from my Grandmother and this is what I came up with. I made it into a wall decor to hang or I can put it on a stand to display it. I love the vintage look of it. So I am going to keep looking for more thrift store junk to be creative and use up all of the trinkets I have.

  Looks like we are going to be getting some wet weather this week. We will see what happens and I can not wait, cause I love the rain !



Have a great Monday everyone !


 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...