Monday, October 24, 2011

Glimmer mist mini lamp shades

 I did a little make over to my little chandelier in my scrap room last week. I had bought 4 mini white canvas lamp shades from Lowe's and got a little crafty with glimmer mist and some really cool twine trim that was made in a cool design. I had not seen this type of twine before. I found it in a fabric shop close to me and that's what gave me the idea. I used 2 colors of glimmer mist to match my room. I used chocolate covered Cherry's and red velvet. After the glimmer mist dried I hot glued the trim around the top and bottom of the lamp shades and I was done! It totally changes the look of the chandi and fits my room perfectly.The shades glow a beautiful shade of brown and Burgundy with the lights on.
  I am very happy how it came out.and I think I might redo the living rooms lamp shades.Ill keep you updated if I do.



Have a great Monday !

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...