Monday, November 7, 2011

2 years today

   Today is 2 years a special person  passed away and she is my Grandmother. I miss her everyday and there is not one day that goes by when I don't think about her.I have no regrets because I was there for her until the end. She was always an  important part of my life and I miss not being able to tell in person the things going on in my daily life. I know she can still hear me as I feel her presence when I close my eyes at night, and I ask her to take care of our family and to watch over us. I miss her hugs and most of all her kisses that she gave that showed her never ending love she had. She will always live in my heart and I cherish all the memories of her as a little boy to the man I am today. I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing woman who is my Grandma. I am a lucky man!

I love you Grandma and miss you so much

Your grandson Joe xoxoxo



She is Gone
You can shed tears that she is gone
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her and only that she's gone
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what she'd want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.


 post signature

2 comments:

Lim said...

I'm so sorry about your grandma. She looks like she was a wonderful and a nice lady.
Regards,
LIM

Anonymous said...

I miss my Nana every day too, it will be 3 years in July. There's a hole in my heart now. She raised me, and I loved her. Thanks for making me cry...lol! So sorry for your loss Joe, it stinks doesn't it? ((Hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...