Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sympathy card

I made this acrylic card the other day for our veterinarian because her father passed away a few week back. She is so wonderful to our dogs.  We had another visit to the vet and I gave it to her. She really loved it ! I love to give homemade cards to people, I love the look on their faces when they ask me "did you make this?" I tell them yes I did and they tell me they love it even more.

 I can not believe only 3 more days until Christmas! I also want to thank everyone who has joined in on my New years giveaway and all the wonderful memories they have shared with me. It is going to be really hard for me to choose! Tell your friends to join in  there is still 10 days to left!

Front

Back


 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...