Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine card

 Here is the first card I did yesterday. I used more K&CO and some ribbon I had and I misted the rose ribbon with glimmer mist called Mel’s Dinner. Today I am have one of my friends from high school come over for some crafty time and a little more shopping...lol. We did a lot of scrapbook shopping yesterday. So let see what we both come up with. We also had time to go to have lunch @ Mrs. Knott’s restaurant and it was my friends first time there and she loved it! I’m so glad that Friday is here. We have a Birthday dinner we are going to for one of Sal’s nieces who is turning 6 years old. Then his nephew is also turning 1 next week also.  It’s going to be the beginning of a busy week for us.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks for visiting!

 post signature

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Your card is so so beautiful....anybody would love to receive it. Lots of parties to scrap I see...have fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...