Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday

 Today is a crafty Friday with my friend Toni. We just hung out in my studio and played with stamps and and paper to day and then had lunch and then right back to crafting. Its almost Easter so time to get started om cards. I am also happy because it the start of the weekend and I think I hear Disneyland calling me! ...lol  Next week is going to be another week of fun my Toni more shopping and getting our craft on. I hope everyone has a great weekend!



I want to say thank you Toni for a wonderful crafty Friday, because you RAWK ! :)

And thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

2 comments:

Frank Garcia said...

Glad you had fun Joe!!! Cannot wait to see the creations!

scrappymo! said...

looks like fun! Wish I lived near you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...