Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

 Just wanted to share what I made last night for my Grandparents and my Dad for Valentines. They have passed away so every year we take them something for Valentines to place on their head stones and this is what I came up with a couple of hearts and I attached sticks to them so we can stick them in the ground so they wont blow away.


I want to wish everyone a wonderful Valentines day!
  

On Valentine’s Day, we think of people

who have cheered and encouraged us,

who go out of their way

to be kind and caring,

who have enriched our lives

just by being themselves.

You are such a person.

I’m so happy you’re my Friends

Happy Valentine’s Day!

By Joanna Fuchs



Thanks again for visiting!

 post signature

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

That's a sweet idea making the memorial VD 'cards'. Like the 'on the stick' idea also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...