Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday

 TGIF! I'm so glad the weekend is here. Look what I get to play with! I opened one of the box's I had received from CHA last night. I am in heaven! I can not wait to get crafty with all my new goodies, I love looking at all the new product and trying to make room for all this stuff is crazy!! ( Like I need more) LOL... Amy is doing really great now so it looks like I can start getting crafty next week with my friend Toni. I hope everyone had a Happy Friday today!


Looks like we might get some rain here in Cali this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for visiting!
 post signature

4 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

That's it, I am coming over! I'm getting in the car now, I should get there by Monday! lol ;) I am sure you will create some lovely things with all of your new beautiful crafting stuff! Have fun! :)

Norma Gomez said...

Wow, look at all that great stuff! Aren't you lucky, have fun playing with your goodies!!!

Unknown said...

Wow you have some fab goodies there Jo , you are going to have so much fun playing , have a happy crafty weekend Hugs Elaine

Frank Garcia said...

Cannot wait to see what you create!!! Lot's of awesome goodies!! You live near Whittier? That's so close to me! I live near Downey!

Have a great weekend!

Frank

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...