Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crafty Day With My Friend

 Today I spent the whole afternoon with my friend Toni just having a crafty day. We try to have a least 1 or 2 days a week of just crafting and having fun. What usually happens is we end up shopping for scrapbooking supplies and other crafty items instead of actually creating projects. LOL This is what was on my work area and on my friend Toni's work space too. I will have a photo of what I did for my cousin tomorrow. It really came out nice. I hope they will like it. I really enjoy spending time with my friend Toni we love to scrapbook and just have fun hanging out together.


 It looks like we are getting more rain tomorrow and I love the rain because it get my craftiness going. I love to hear the sound of the rain when I open the windows and open all the blinds and just look outside. Its a perfect day to stay inside to scrapbook or crate anything crafty.



Have a wonderful Friday and thanks again for visiting !
 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...