Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Work Area Today

 Here is what is on my work space this afternoon. I have a project I am working on for a gift for one of my best friends. I want to surprise her this week and she has no idea I am making this for her. I am using some My Minds Eye and Prima of course. I will post a photo soon as I am done. I am excited because tonight we are going to the movies in up town Whittier with one of my crafty friends its going to be a fun night I think we r going to see the new Julia Roberts movie but that could change. Ill let you know tomorrow what movie we watched. Tomorrow is also going to be a busy day for me cause we are helping my Aunt move to her new place in Whittier. Its going to be a quick move because they have been moving stuff since the weekend. Its just the big stuff in the morning so I should be home early to have time to get my craftiness on! lolP


Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for visiting!
 post signature

2 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Have a great time at the movies, can't wait to see what your working on :D

Unknown said...

Wow cant wait to see what you are going to make here Jo.
Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...