Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Really Cool Find !

 Look what I found today when I was shopping at Target! It is 9 rolls of kids craft tape! Yup it for kids but Its kind of like Tim Holtz tissue tape. You can stamp on it! How cool is that. It was only 6.99 for the 9 rolls!  It reminded me of washi tape. I am going to another store maybe later this week to see if they have more colors because they looked like there was but this store was out. I can not wait to see what I can do with this tape. I think it was a cool find today and I wanted to share this with you. Target is also selling the SMASH line at the stores I mean all of it! Just like Michael's now. I love to go and see what different stores carry because you never know what you might find to craft with.


Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

NICE score! I heard that Target and Walmart are stepping up their game. I am going to have to check them out :)

peter said...

Hi Joe, thanx for following my blog I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts as much as I have enjoyed reading yours..

Anonymous said...

Damn Joe, now I have to go to Target! Seriously, this looks like a lot of fun to play with! The stinkin kids may make me share this....but at $6.99, I prob could! I said probably.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...