Saturday, June 2, 2012

Save The Date

Well Owl Be Blog Hop!



 I have exciting news for everyone. I am participating in my friends Heather Lynns Blog Hop on JUNE 22nd!I have the button on my side bar so go take a look for more info. So save the date and please come and join in the fun. I will be one of the stops along they way and we have a great line up of amazing talent and there will be amazing inspiration and projects to share! There will be prizes you can win! The grand prize is amazing and some of the participants  will also have their own giveaways so you have more cool prizes to win! So please Tell your friends to come join in the fun on JUNE 22nd! Hope to see you there! I will add more info soon as its available.

Grand Prize!
Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 post signature

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

So excited for our hop!! Thanks for posting about it and spreading the news!! :)

Annie said...

Hi Jo just wanted to thank you for joining my blog. I am now your newest follower too. Whilst visiting I had a wee browse and you certainly have created some fabulous pieces . Happy crafting......Annie : )

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fab blog hop Joe, looking forward to it...cheers Annie♥ (The Aussie one)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...