Friday, September 21, 2012

{ Follow by E-mail is working! }

 Good News, I had received several E-mails from followers telling me that they had joined me by E-mail to become a follower of my blog and they had not received any updates from my blog. So yesterday we finally fixed the problem and now you will receive E-mail updates from my blog! Yeah!!! So if you would like to receive updates from blog via E-mail just subscribe to follow me by E-mail .  If you joined by E-mail before this post, you might have to join again but I'm not sure. Just wait and see if you do starting from today.You should get the updates now if not, just join again. Sorry for not fixing it soon and thank you for becoming a follower!


Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower!
 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...