Monday, September 3, 2012

{ Long Weekend }

 Its been a busy weekend and we had amazing weather this weekend. It was hot bu not like the past week, I hope everyone had a fun and safe Labor day! we had family over  for a BBQ and it was nice to catch up since everyone is so busy we seem to only see each other during a holiday if we are lucky. I was enjoying the weather so I did more work in the yard. I have another busy week a head and more birthdays so that means B-day cards to make. I did a little scrapbook shopping for cards I am going to make It was nice to see all the new product and I was good if you can believe it! LOL I will share photos soon s I am done. I have the Blog hop this month so I need to get crafty to create my project for the hop!

 
Enjoy the rest of this short week and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...