Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{ Trick or Treat pumpkins }

 It`s that time again, I was getting all the trick or treat pumpkins ready tonight that we get for all of Sal`s Nieces and Nephews every year. I still have to add there names and maybe a little decoration to them. I can not wait to go take them to the kids tomorrow night! I love to see them get so excited when we go see them all dressed up in their costumes! we also are going to go to the refinery in San Pedro that gives out TONS of caramel popcorn to all the cars that go. Sal said they have been doing this for years and they give out box's and box's every year. The employees all dress up and they decorate the parking lot and all you have to do is drive in your car to each station and open your windows and yell trick or treat and they toss in bags of caramel corn by the hands full!! I am not joking they just grab hands full and toss them in! Its so nice for a company to do this for all the family`s and they kids just love it. Oh and you can keep going back as many times as you like all you have to do is go back in line and drive in! I will show you some of the popcorn and I will try to take some pictures and I will make sure I yell load enough to get some popcorn! lol...


 I have not started to decorate my own pumpkin this year yet, I hope I have time tomorrow!lol...
Today we also tried to dress Lola up in her first Halloween costume but she just would not stay still long enough for me to snap a photo! I will try again tomorrow so wish me luck. She is doing so wonderful now and the other dogs seem to be coming around with her but we have a ways to go.



Have a wonderful day tomorrow and thanks again for visiting!
                                                  
                                                                     

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...