Monday, December 24, 2012

{ Christmas Eve }


 I cant believe tonight is is Christmas Eve. I found this photo of me when I was almost 1 my mom had told me because my Birthday is 4 days after Christmas. We were at my Grandmas house and in the back ground you can see the white flocked Christmas tree with red ornaments and sitting in the couch is 2 of my Aunts. I was laughing so hard when I had seen the plastic covering all the furniture that's what they did back then. Iwas making a funny face when they took my picture. LOL I miss my Grandmas old house and all the fun we had there growing up. The memories will last forever in my heart!



I want to wish you and your family's a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy day tomorrow!



 post signature

4 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Hi Joe,
I look like some time in your great blog and enjoy reading what you write.
That your mother is feeling better I am very pleased and you have done a wonderful trip to Disney World.
I've been to Disney World in Paris which was very nice too.
So I do not miss from your beautiful blog, I carry myself as a new one follower with you.
I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and sore beautiful, happy and healthyabove all for the year 2013.

Many Christmas Greetings from Germany sends you Carmen :)

Karon said...

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your family. Have a most wonderous time.

Unknown said...

Merry Chistmas Joe. Sending hugs from The Neterlands
Angelika

Karenladd said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and thanks for that peek into the past! I cracked up about the plastic furniture coverings...! I remember that from my own childhood! Happy New year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...