Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{ Great Uncles 90th Party }


 December is finally here and here are a few photos of my great Uncles 90th Birthday party this past Sunday. It was so much fun seeing all of our relatives and all of his long time friends. He was so surprised when he saw is B day cake that was made for him by his niece. It was of him and his favorite team the green bay packers. His family from Canada was here from the party and from Wisconsin. He has just one sibling left and his sister was there to celebrate with him. The food was amazing and his only Grandson did a speech abouts his Gramps and all the wonderful memories he has of him. His grandson is 30 years old now and is very proud of his Gramps. Sal created a slide show of Uncle Carl for him from a baby to now and the music in it was Frank Sinatra his favorite music! everyone just loved it and his family could not believe all the photos Sal had used 157 of just him.My Uncle was so happy and it was a wonderful celebration and I was so happy to be a part of it! I am also making a surprise for him and my Aunt for Christmas I will have photos later to share.

 I have to get in the holiday crafty mode because I have projects to create and another Blog Hop I am participating in my friends Heather Lynn`s on the 22nd I will keep you posted and you can checkout the Hop blinkie on my side bar. My Mom is doing wonderful with her recovery from her knee surgery and we have more therapy to do and she is feeling much better now!









 

Have a wonderful week and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Joe Hope this finds you happy and well... Looks like your family had a grat time, ive been very busy myself getting an order done for a shop in town and hope to have it finished today and put some photos up on my blog for you all to have a look at .... Wishing you andyour family well Hugs Mark.

Unknown said...

Wow Joe!!! He looks great!!! I would never have guessed he was turning 90!!! What a fun time!!!

Nancy said...

Hi Joe! Happy 90th Birthday to your Great Uncle! That cake is Amazing! Have a Wonderful day!!
Nancy xx :D

Time to be creativ said...

Hallo Joe,
ich hoffe, ihr hattet eine wundervolle Geburtstagsfeier. 90 Jahre, das ist ein sehr schönes Alter und schon etwas ganz besonderes. Danke für die Bilder von eurer Feier. Der Saal war ja richtig gemütlich geschmückt.
Liebe Grüße ,Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...