Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{ Just 1 more day }

 The blog hop is only 1 day away and I am ready for the Owl Be Home For Christmas Blog Hop on Dec 22nd & 23rd!




 There will be 19 stops along the way a prizes to win. There will be a Grand Prize to win so tell all your friends to come and join me and all the amazing and talented craters who will be participating in. Here is just a peek of my project for this weekends hop.

Just a peek


Oh and here is the grand prize you can win at the hop!
 
 



Here is my Giveaway for the hop!



 So I am so excited for this weekends hop so come join us and take a look and some of the wonderful projects and get some inspiration along the way. Tell your friends and wish you luck!

 Have a wonderful rest of the week and only 6 more days until Christmas and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Yay, sounds like fun and your sneek looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...