Sunday, January 6, 2013

{ Beautiful Rose }


 It is a beautiful Sunday here in Cali, we only had a little rain this morning and when I woke up the sun was shining! I'm sorry I was MIA lately, it’s been busy again here with Moms appointments and taking my dogs to the vet. I had been working on a surprise photo display album of my Uncles 90th birthday party and I finally finished it. Yay!  When I took my dogs out this morning and I was looking in the yard and I had seen a new bloom. It was a beautiful rose from my Grandmas rose bush! I had to share it with you because it is still blooming in this cold weather. It a rose bush my great Aunt sent to me when my Grandma passed away. It’s called the sister rose and it's in a pot I planted in and it blooms all the time and the roses smell so amazing. I just feel that when a rose blooms from this bush it’s a smile sent from my Grandma to me because she loved her garden like I do. It might sound kind of silly but that's how I feel when I see a bloom from her rose bush. Oh and I have to watch out my puppy Lola she tries to run and pull a leaf off from the rose bush. Lol... I will share a few new photos of Lola to show how she has grown! I just love Sundays because its family time and just love to sit here at home and relax and do a little crafting.

I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks again for visiting!
post signature

4 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Hi Joe,
this is a wonderful reminder of your grandmother the story you are telling. Let these beautiful fragrant roses bloom forever.
I also have such beautiful memories of my father.
When he died it just rained and then comb out the sun in the garden and there were thousands of dewdrops glitter. One was very tall and blinking in a beautiful red
It was as if my father was telling me: I greet you, all is well.
Whenever I see glitter dewdrops I think of my father.

I wishes you a nice day, Carmen

Unknown said...

It's a special and wonderful rose!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Biswabic said...

Hi joe,
I got my heat gun today! :) I can't wait to see what I can make with it! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are feeling better! I also was sick:(
Your friend, Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...