Thursday, January 17, 2013

{ whats On My Work Area }

 I have been a little under the weather the last few days so sorry for not posting. I thought I was getting better but this cold windy weather here in Cali is not helping! So today I decided to pull out my Valentine stash and see what I have. I am not in the mood to craft but I still needed to get started.I also have a small project to make for my Mom and I want to get started on that also. So this is what was on my work space today and hope to get started soon as I feel up to it.


Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again for visiting!

 post signature


5 comments:

created by ~donnaK said...

It looks like you have a great "stash" to get your Valentine's started once you feel better! Get well and be sure to let us know what you've created with all these yummy goodies!

created by ~donnaK said...

It looks like you have a great "stash" to get your Valentine's started once you feel better! Get well and be sure to let us know what you've created with all these yummy goodies!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Feel better! Looks like some fun stash! Carri~Abusybee

Stampsnob said...

This cold (flu) just will not quit . Feel better soon Get Well Prayers coming your way . Will be back to see what you create....Lis

scrappyjen said...

Ooohhh lots of goodies there! Can't wait to see what you make! jenx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...