Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{ New project }

 It`s me, Its has been a while since I have crafted any kind of project. I had some time yesterday morning to make this printers tray for a gift.  This is what I came up with. I used my Disney stash to create this because my neighbors are huge Disney fans! It`s simple and they can add photos to it. I know it will be a huge it with them since they both work at the happiest place on earth! I hope everyone will enjoy their summer because its starting to get hot out here in Cali!


 I want to thank everyone who still takes the time to stop by and visit and send a comment or an e-mail I really appreciate it and thanks again for the visit!
post signature

6 comments:

May said...

Gorgeous project Joe, Glad to hear the garden is blooming with Beautiful sunflowers... I hope you are well... Hugs May x x x

Time to be creativ said...

Hallo Joe,
Eine fantastische Arbeit von dir. Es sieht sehr schön aus.
♥ Grüße, Anja

Cathy said...

This is very nice Joe!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Katy said...

This is awesome!

craftin-dawn said...

Wow this is amazing! I just stumbled onto your blog! Love it!! Beautiful projects and flowers!! Love your craft studio too!! I am a new follower!
Dawn

http://craftin-dawn.blogspot.com/

House of Bears said...

I love this. I have an unfinished printers tray in the shape of a house, one day it will be finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...