Monday, December 17, 2012

{ cards and a peek }

 This is what my work are looks like today and all weekend. I have been making some holiday cards and working on my projects for the blog hop I am going to be participating the coming weekend!
Owl Be Home For Christmas Blog Hop On Dec 22nd & 23rd. Here is a couple of cards I did using my Christmas stash and here is also a peek of one of my projects I created for the blog hop. It will be so much fun the weekend. I hope you can join us and then you can see what I created for this hop and all the other amazing projects that the group has created for some holiday inspiration!




My blog hop project peek!



 It look like another rainy day here in Cali and we have lots to do here and Mom is doing much better now and is getting back to her self but she still needs to take it easy and get her energy back little by little. Lola is just a big bundle of fun and energy and she is getting big (14 lbs now) and we took her this weekend for her first walk since we had a break from the rain with Amy and she just loved it!
We met up with some of our neighbors which Lola loved and her is a photo with our Neighbor Bill who loves her and comes to see her since we got her. My other neighbors girls lover her also and Lola goes crazy when she sees them. Lola did really well for her first walk and before you know it she will be begging us to take her on a walk!

First steps out the front door



Our neighbor Bill
 
Have a great week its just 8 more days until Christmas and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

So excited for the hop this weekend! Love your pretty cards, Joe and that sneak peek has me intrigued! Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,
HL

L.B. said...

You have been busy with cards..very fun

Norma Gomez said...

The cards are beautiful Joe! So I'm reading along your post, then you say the hop is next week & it hit me like a ton of bricks. I better to get to work, lol. I'm so looking forward to seeing your project, it looks amazing!! Take Care :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...