Friday, December 14, 2012

{ Mater Ride }

 Here is a quick Layout I did this morning of our first time in Cars Land @ California Adventure the other night. I was so much fun and we r going back this weekend to see more. We have been so busy the last few months we had not visited Cars Land and we loved what they have done to California's Adventure park! the holidays are the best time to go to Disneyland as it is all deck out for the Christmas season!
 I will take more photos to share and I cant wait to go back! Mater is Sal`s favorite character @ Disneyland so we had to go get on it just like to big kids! It was worth it! This was a simple layout for me but I think it came out great!




 Rain is on its way tonight and this weekend here in Cali and I think we are going to Disneyland and it is so much fun in the rain @ the Disney parks! We have to bundle up tonight and we love this cold weather here during the holidays. I hope everyone has a fun weekend and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

OMG Joe this is so cute! I my little one would love this ride. Awesome layout of everything. TFS AJ-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...