Thursday, December 13, 2012

{ Christmas Blog Hop! }

 There is only 9 days left until my friend Heather Lynn`s Owl Be Home For Christmas Blog Hop, on December 22nd & 23rd I have been so busy this last few week and I have been collecting supplies for my holiday projects and the hop is almost here. I love this time of the year and I cant wait to get started.
 I have to get started on my projects for this hop in the next day or 2. This is my 3 hop with Heather and  there will be 21 stops and lots of prizes and amazing crafters with lots of inspiration along the way! It will be fun and I hope you will join us and please tell are your friends to come hop with us!


 It looks like more rain is on its way and I love this cold weather and only 16 more days until my birthday! Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

Norma Gomez said...

have fun crafting, can't wait to see what you make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...