Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feels like summer

 What a beautiful last couple of days we have had her in Cali! It feels like summer now what crazy weather we are having here and its only 4 day into the new year. Its been busy here around the house and in my studio. Taking down Christmas decorations and packing up all the decorations for next year along with the tree in the living room. I also took my tree down in my studio I wish it was more like scrapping getting done instead. I already started to buy new decorations for next year cause the prices I could not pass up.

I am excited because last night I bought a new computer that is way super fast with tons of more storage space! I need it because I am using my computer more and especially for my scrapbooking.
I should have it up and running later today as soon as Sal installs all my software.With all the blogging I do I really need a faster computer.



 I hope to start to get a little more crafting done because C.H.A. ( Craft and Hobby Association) next month and I can not wait to see all the new goodies from all the scrapbook company`s. I am dying to get my hands on more new product...lol I also want to thank everyone for all the kind e-mails I have been receiving and I appreciate it and thank you for stopping by for a visit!


 post signature

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how fun! Are you heading to CHA...or just visiting cyber way?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...