Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Dad

 Today was 12 years ago that my Father passed away. I can not believe how fast time flies. Today we had a mass for my Dad this morning which we all went. It is amazing when you have lost someone so close and you miss them every day, and yet life still goes on.We spent a quiet day at home today. We all have wonderful memories of my Dad, just remembering him on this day.

WE MISS YOU DAD!




       Remembering You

 Your time on earth seemed all too brief
because I wanted you in my life forever.
And although I really miss you,
in my heart I know that you are at peace.
 Still, countless times throughout the day
I find myself remembering you.
 Although I cannot see or hear you,
I know that you are with me.
 I'll feel you in the warmth of the summer sun.
I'll see you in the brilliance of autumn leaves.
 You'll be beside me in the peacefulness of  
a gentle snowfall and rejoice with me at the    
emergence of the first flowers of spring.
  I'm thankful for the times we shared
and the priceless memories too;
for those memories are a comfort
now when I lovingly - Remember You.

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...