Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage dress wall decor

 Here is a quick wall decor I did the other day. I used Maya Roads canvas dress my minds eye paper and prima paper roses which i used Glimmer mist. I also used some vintage stickers from Melissa Frances. I am going to sell this because I made this for no one in particular just came up with the idea and I love the pink roses on the paper.

 I am also working an another small paper rose lamp for my scrap studio. I hope to get it done by tomorrow I will post pictures when I am done. But we are heading out early tomorrow for a funeral for my Mom Aunt. Its in Escondido so its going to be a long day , it should be a nice drive and I hope the weather is nice.




Have a great Friday !


 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...