Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mason jar light

  OK I have wanted to make a Mason jar light so I finally did! I came out really cool and I added a nest inside to give it a little vintage touch. I had seen some similar on line and some stores where selling them in all sizes and making the into a chandelier styles but I wanted to see if  I could make one by its self. I went to Ikea and bought the light fixture and I have a collection of nests and bird eggs already. I have jars so I went ahead and made a couple to see if I can. I did the smaller one with tiny Christmas light I had bought, and they almost look like fire flys in a small jar.Different colored light will look cool for Christmas time and I think I might just make some!




Nest inside

Mini lights

 post signature

1 comment:

Renee said...

OMG! So amazingly gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...