Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shopping with my friend day!

 Today I was able to go and spend some time with my friend Toni now that my Amy is doing better! So we decided to go have lunch and the do some damage at one of our local scrapbook stores in Whittier! I have a few special orders to create for a friend. So I had to pick up just a few things and I was actually impressed with myself that I did not go overboard. LOL I hope to get started next week on the projects but I am really excited because a couple of my orders from CHA arrived today! I am going to open my goodies tonight and see what came. I am just like a kid with a new toy! I love new paper and embellishment's and ribbons you can never have to much stuff if you are a scrapbooker!




I'm glad the weekend is almost here and I hope everyone has a Happy Friday!
Thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

2 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Look at all those goodies, looks like you're gonna be having some fun. I wish I could say I was proud of myself too, but I went shopping today & spent way too much on stuff I probably don't need. It was a rough day so I decided to prescribe myself a little retail therapy.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following along, I really appreciate it!

Heather Lynn said...

looks like you got some great stuff!! can i come over and play, too?! lol :) have a great weekend! ~hl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...