Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sad Day

 It was a sad day for me because I just found out the other day that one of my cousins dogs past away suddenly last week. Her name was Betty. She was a Great Dane. They had only had her I think a couple of years and she was the sweetest dog every! She was a beautiful dog and she just loved everyone. I am going to miss her and her family is taking it really hard. They don't know exactly what happened at the emergency where they took her, she had passed away.They had revived her but there was nothing they could do.  They did all kinds of tests to see what it was and I  think it was her heart she must have had a heart condition of some kind. They just cant believe it and neither can I. Here is a photo of her I had taken a while back and I'm glad I have a few photos of her. We will miss her and I know she is in a better place now.

Miss Betty

Thanks for visiting!

 post signature

2 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

That's terrible, I'm so sad to hear it. She was beautiful, I can't even imagine loosing one of my dogs...

Heather Lynn said...

so sorry to hear this, Joe! Hugs to you and your family! ~hl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...