Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On my work area Wednesday!

 This is whats on my Work space today!I am making a thank you card this is what I have so far. Soon as I am done I will share a photo. I have a small area I am working on because i am having a new work table made for me this week. Sal`s Brother in-law is working on it this week. He came a measured and wanted to see what I had in mind. He is the one who designed and built all my cabinets in my Studio and along the way I have made different changes. He said no problem and I should have it this weekend. That's why my space is so tiny and its in front of my computer area. I am excited because I will be able to close up my work table to hide it. It will look like part of the cabinets. I am so excited and cant wait for the weekend to come!

 I hope everyone is having a great week so far its halfway over! Its been very cloudy and kinda drizzly here the last few days and it almost feels like the rainy season is not over quite yet. Its OK because I love this kinda of weather it get me in a crafty mood and I am also working on a couple of canvas projects this week. I will keep you up to date with photo soon as I am done. Oh Mothers day is just around the corner so I have to get busy with that too!

Enjoy the rest of you day and thanks again for visiting!


 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...