Friday, June 29, 2012

{ Crafted At The Port }


Grand Opening
 Today is the grand opening of the Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro CA. It is the first craft Market place in San Pedro and I cannot wait to go see it! Its every weekend in an old Navy warehouse at the port of Los Angeles. It will be fun to just go and shop and get inspired looking at all the different kinds of crafters selling and just hanging out in an art filled environment! Take a look HERE! I cannot wait to go and see all the crafters and see what I can find! I think this is going to be something really nice to have here for all of our LA crafters to go and participate and sell in the art industry! Hope you can make it and leave me a post if you do go to let me know how you liked it.

Have a wonderful Crafty weekend and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds fantastic! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...