Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{ Im A Winner! }

 I have some exciting new! I just found out I won 3rd place in a fourth of July contest I entered
and  guess what? I had the 3rd highest votes and was the 3rd winner!! How cool is that! My friend Jessica had on her blog http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ I entered and said what the heck and I did! Woo Whoo!! Thank you everyone who voted for me and I cant wait to get my prize!

 
The person with the 3rd most votes and our

3rd place winner

is

Project #23. Scrapbook Joe


 
 
 Thanks for visiting and have a great Wednesday!
 post signature

15 comments:

Nana said...

Congrats Joe

Hugs
Nana

Kel said...

YAAAY!! winning is fun! Awesome layout!

ScrappyRae10 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

silvia said...

Congrats Joe!!! LOVE the page~especially the balloon and banner :)

Cathy said...

congrats Joe..I voted for ya:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Creative Fun Factory said...

Congrats Joe.

XOXO Carla

nwilliams6 said...

Congrats on your win - it is an incrediably fun layout!!!

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Very cool page. Amazing

MCCR DT, Lisa

Joyce Ann said...

Congratulations Joe!

Unknown said...

I can see why you won, this layout is gorgeous!!!!! I am a new follower!!!

Unknown said...

opps, already following ! Your blog is stunning... I will be back for sure!

Lisa said...

Hi Joe,
Congratulations!! No wonder you won... fabulous layout!
Hugs,
Lisa :)

Michelle J M said...

Hi Joe, thanks for following me because like that I found you and your scrapbook pages are stunning. Congratulations on your wins, they are well deserved. Michelle x

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Love your scrapbook page, aren't you glad you entered?
Congratulations Joe!
Roxx

Unknown said...

Congrats Joe, it sure is great winning something. Have won a few myself. Sorry I missed the blog hop. I care for my 100 year old dad and had issues and forgot. Why don't you pop over to my blog and say HI....love Aussie Annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...