Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{ New plantings }

 Here is just a quick posting of a few of my new fruit trees and my new westeria vine we planted over the weekend. We also planted a new appl tree and are working on a new flower bed. We also sat in our sittign patio last night and did our first burn in our chimenea starting off the summer like weather here. I have a lot more gardening to do and planting sunflowers seeds this week also. Things are busy here at home and we hope to get back to normal here. Im off today to the nursery to buy more flowers and supplies I need. I am also looking for new orchids and I hope to get to the flower market in down town to buy orchids whole sale mabe this weekend! I will share more photos soon.





Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting!

post signature


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have such a wonderful way of making a special sanctuary of your home! Love the wisteria touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...