Monday, December 12, 2011

My studio christmas tree

 OK I finally finished decorating my tree and put up a few decorations over the weekend. I made the garland on my tree and made a couple of bows all made from burlap. I made strips of the burlap and folded it to make pleaded look, yes I can use a sewing machine! lol... I have a Jerome sewing machine for scrapbooking & crafts I had bought a while back when I was working in a scrapbook store. I  used my Moms sewing machine this time. I love the holidays and because only 17 more days until my birthday!

My Tree

Computer shelf

Presents

Large Bow

Garland I made

Wreath on my door


Santa and Mater self

Mater decorated

Mater W/lights

Thanks for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Hello Joe!!!
Your tree is FANTASTIC!!! Love all your christmas decor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...