Friday, February 3, 2012

Bird Nests

 Here are a couple of bird nests I did yesterday using what I had here in my studio. I also redid one of my bird cages I had by adding a new nest and some flowers, different dried mosses and ribbon. It gave the cage a new look.  I also did a smaller cage too. I also added some pearls and this is what I came up with. After going to CHA I have so many ideas I think the crafty bug bit me! I can not wait until all the new product lines ship to the stores. I cant believe the weekend is here already, where did the week go.I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Large Nest


Inside Cage
 Thanks again for the visit!

 post signature

1 comment:

Starr said...

Hello! I love your blog, thanks so much for sharing those wonderful photos! I found your blog from Deb and the award that you gave her, how very kind of you!
Starr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...