Sunday, May 20, 2012

work In Progress

 Its been busy here at home and I have started on a few projects for fathers day and a couple of gifts. Here is what My work area looked like but its going to get messier as I work on my projects. I am so excited because I finally had my new track lighting put in yesterday. It was a bigger job than we had expected but it came out just the way I wanted it. The electrician was here until 11 PM. I love how I have brighter light were I needed it directly over my new work desk!




 I hope everyone had a great Saturday I did a little more cleaning out of my supplies and I made more room, so you know what that means...lol like I really need more! I am going to do a little more scrapbook shopping next week with my friend Toni but I will try to control my self but I just cant help my self or actually we both cant. lol I hope to get some crafty time in tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks again for visiting!

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...