Sunday, August 19, 2012

{ Happy Sunday ! }

 What a beautiful Sunday and I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Sunday today. We r just going to relax and have a BBQ at home today soon as it cools off later today. Dinner on the patio with corn on the cob and BBQ pork chops and some veggies! The electrician was coming to work on the other patio but he cant make it until next week. I was hoping to get it all done by today but we will have to wait until next week. I'm so excited and I have more gardening to do and we are going to go pick up my Moms birdbath for the garden during the week. My Mom went shopping early this morning and purchased a new recliner for the living room and we r getting deliverd later on today.

 We went to my great aunts 95th birthday party yesterday and we had so much fun celebrating with her. There was so much food and boy can my family cook!I also made to quick birthday cards for both my aunts and I just wanted to share a picture of them with you. They loved them and I was so happy to see my family all in one place for a happy celebration other than the time we all get together when there is a death in the family. It looks like I'm in for another busy week and it looks to b a much cooler week for us here in Cali!




Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful cards you've made! So glad that you had a wonderful time celebrating!

ddazzled71 said...

Jo both of these cards are just gorgeous I can see how the beauty of your surrounds and nature inspires you. Such a wonderful vision as we anticipate the arrival of spring here in Australia! TFS xx

Big Mama Kaboose said...

Beautiful cards! I just came across you blog accidentally and I'm enjoying reading it.

Would love it if you became a follower on my blog as well. =)

http://kraftykaboose.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...