Saturday, August 18, 2012

{ Blog Hop for September }

 Here is my friend Heather`s September (Have Owlsome Fall Y` all)  Blog Hop that I am participating in. This is my second hop she has asked me to join in. We had so much fun in the last hop she had I am so excited to be part of this hop as well! Its going to be a 2 day hop and looks like we are going to have more talented crafters for this hop. It will be September 22nd &23rd so save the date and they will be more givaways and lots of inspiration along the way! So keep checking back for any new updates!!Hope you can join in the fun with us!



Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for visiting!
 post signature

1 comment:

Heather Lynn said...

Hi Joe! Happy Saturday to you and your family! Thanks for posting about our upcoming hop! I am so glad you can join me/us again! I am honored to have you in my hop and as a friend!!

Big Hugs,
Heather Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...