Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{ Surprise in the mail }

 Look what came in the mail yesterday for me. I received my goodies from the contest I had entered a while back from my friends Jessica's blog Jessicas craft shaque I had come in 3rd and won a prize from her. I had the 3rd highest votes! I was so excited and I was a last minute entry and I won! I was so surprised when I had received a message from one of my blogger friends that I had won. I cant wait to get crafty with my new goodies. I need to get some crafting in soon but the yard is keeping me busy I just want to get it all finished before my Mom has her surgery.



 Yesterday I did more gardening in the afternoon. We had gone to pick up the bird bath my Mom wanted to add to the yard, so me and my brother went and we also picked up 7 bags of pebbles for the yard. I added them pepples to the fountain area and where the orchids are to help with the drainage and make the landscaping look really nice at the same time. I was a lot of work we had to rake and smooth out the area and the add the new pebbles and put everything back when we a were done. I took about 3 hours and I still have a small area to work on today to clean and add more pebbles. It has been very hot a humid here in Cali but I still have more to do in the yard.This heat has not really stopped me from working in the yard but I do take pleanty of water breaks to cool off a bit.



Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is all wonderful! Yeah for new crafting goodies and how wonderful that you can do all this for you mom! Have a wonderful day!

anna christensen crafts said...

I love your commitment to your family as much as I love your wonderful blog and crafts - I don;t always get your feeds through on my blog, but love to visit! Take care Joe x

Heather Lynn said...

Looks like you got lots of fun stuff, Joe!! Congrats!!

I bet your yard looks wonderful! Mine is horrid..I have no time to get out there! Maybe someday?? LOL

Hope you are having a great day my dear friends!

Hugs,
HL

Nana said...

Lookie at all those goodies. Can't wait to see what you create with them.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Kel said...

congrats on your goodies! have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...