Friday, August 17, 2012

{ surprise I recieved }

 Look what Sal brought me when he came home last night from work! A new hard case with a blue tooth key board for my IPad!! It is way cool and it just like having a mini laptop and the keyboard has a really long battery life. I really like that I can take it everywhere I go. He bought himself one too.




 Here is a photo of the hanging yellow orchid I made today. I had purchased the wooden basket at the nursery the other day and I wanted to see if I could pot one myself. The orchids don't need soil to grow so this was really a cool way to display them. I am going to go to a different nursery next week to see if I can find more orchid pots. I am still potting more plants for the yard and this weekend we should have the lights and ceiling fan for the other patio finally done! I cant hardly wait.
I am also working on 2 birthday cards for my great Aunts birthday party tomorrow and it will be nice to see all of my Moms family in one place.There are only 5 out of 12 brothers and sisters left from my Grandmas side. It looks like its going to be another hot day tomorrow!!



Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for visiting!

 post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...