Monday, August 6, 2012

{ Flowers & Work in Progress }

 I just wanted to give you a peek of the work going on in my back yard and today. Our shade patio that is being put up today and I feel for they guys who are doing the work in this heat! I am so excited to have this second patio to relax and BBQ. Yesterday we bought a patio dinning set and some more xtra chairs for seating.It was hard to put them together ourselves but we did it. Sal and my brother did most of the work and I put up some xtra patio lighting. I will share photos later when its all done and we are putting cable and a flat screen TV in the main patio so we can eat and watch cable on these warm nights.

 Here are a few photos to share of some of the blooms we are getting from the flowers I have been potting for my Mom. She loves her flowers and I enjoy doing a little gardening. It is going to be in the upper 90`s all week and I think I will be indoors with the AC on during the day and hopefully gets some crafting done.









Have a great week everyone and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers, I wish I had a green thumb. We need to desperately spruce up the front of our house

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous flowers. Hope everything goes to plan. So wish we had some of your sunshine, we have rain yet again today!

Bubble My Licorice said...

omg I love those flowers :)
amazing photos!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Kel said...

AMAZING flowers.. It looks beautiful!

Heather Lynn said...

Gorgeous photos, JOE!!! Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
HL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...