Sunday, August 12, 2012

{ New Orchids }

 Here is what I purchased yesterday at the Flower Market in downtown. It was so hard to choose but I have to go back for more. We got 13 new orchids and I wanted more but I needed to get home to re pot them. Here is what they look like next to the fountain and on the patio table I placed them around some candles  in the center of the table. I still have more to do I hope to get most of it done in the next week or so. They electrician needs to come to install the ceiling fan and lights in the other patio. I cant wait until its all done.



Enjoy your Sunday and thanks again for visiting!
 post signature

2 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Hi Joe thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I am so pleased you did because that means I found your blog. I love orchids too and your papercraft creations that I have seen are stunning, I can see there will be lots to admire on your blog.
Danie xx

Jennifer said...

Joe, these orchids are just gorgeous! I'm so glad you were able to find so many of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...